Best Selling 20 Inch 250W 48V 10.4AH Mid Motor Mini Velo E-bike(ASB-EB-21)

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$800.00 - $1,000.00 / Piece | 10 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Wattage:
200 - 250W
Voltage:
48V
Power Supply:
Lithium Battery
Motor:
Brushless
Certification:
ce
Frame Material:
Aluminum Alloy
Foldable:
no
Max Speed:
30-50km/h
Range per Power:
> 60 km
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China
Brand Name:
Ansbern/ OEM
Model Number:
ASB-EB-21
Product Keywords:
mini velo e-bike
Wheel Size:
20“
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
20000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Lead Time :
45 days after receiving deposit
Product Description

 

Product Specification(ASB-EB-21)
Main ComponentsElectric System
Frame aluminium alloy.20"  Motormid ,brushless  low speed motor
Tyres20'' X 2.1  KENDAMotor cable quick release connector
RimAl alloy  Double-deck8F 48V/ 250W motor
Front forkAl alloy Suspension
Front brakedisk brake 
Rear brakedisk brake Battery  48V/10.4AH SAMSUNG CELL
Speed gears8speed gears  SHIMANO
Rear derailleur     shimano 52 Electric core
Handlebar al alloy .PROMAX PAS & displayerHighly sensitive LCD displayer  KING-METER
Stemal alloy  Adjustable  PROMAX Controller & sensor48V/20 A 12 month warranty  LS
Brake leverAl-alloy brake  TEKEROChargerAC 100V -240V 2 / 3 amps smart charger  STONES
ChainKMCCharging time:6hours 
Chain wheelal alloy crank.-could add simple cover  PROWHEELThrottlethumb throttle 
REAR SHOX *Performance & Packing 
Rear rack  available Max speed35KM/H
SaddleSRRange45km with 48V/10.4Ah li-ion battery(PAS).
Seat postalloy  PROMAX 
Pedalfolding pedal  WELLGOMax load120kgs
Lighting  Net weight24kgs(with 48V/10.4Ah battery.)
Regular paint colorCustomized Gross weight29kgs
Company Information

Ansbern is a bike factory making premium and quality urban bicycles and electric bikes for brands from worldwide. Based in Kunshan, a bike friendly city in China, where the most of Taiwan components factories located giving us the best advantage to serve our customers more efficiently.

It was created by a group of bike-lovers who have been riding and dedicated in the bike field for years. We are focusing OEM and ODM projects of urban bicycles and electric bikes, together with our experienced Product Managers, we co-develop products upon customers’ needs with high efficiency and quality services, we strive to be a reliable and loyal OEM factory with our profession and enthusiasm.

At Ansbern, we build comfortable and cool bikes and electric bikes, which allow us to escape from the

crowded into the world where stress and pain don’t exist.

If you’ve already cooperated with us, we’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing us, if you haven’t decided yet, we invite you to discover why our clients never leave.

Warranty & Service

 1.Warranty term(start on the day of B/L)
 36 months for the Frame.
 24 months for the electric motor.
 12 months for the Li-ion battery.
 12 months for the controller.
 12 months for the charger .

 2. Offer Free Design Service

 3. Accept low MOQ

 4.Accept OEM & ODM

 5.Excellent After-sales Service

 6. On- time shipping

 7. Updated design continuously

 8. Nice packing

FAQ

When can I get the price?

We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price,  please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.

What’s the lead time and payment term?

It usually takes 45 days for hi- ten steel frame, and 60 days for alloy and chromoly frame.

30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T as per B/L copy.

Can we customize geometry and use different component?

Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you (free).

Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

What color can we do and can you design packaging or logo ?

We can do just any color with the color code or a color picture.

Yes, our graphic designer can do it for you for free.

What is your sample policy?

We can supply the sample and the sample cost can be refunded when you place an order of above 100pcs.

Packaging & Shipping

PACKAGE:

Standard export carton packing.85%SKD :CKD is available too.

DELIVERY TIME:

Around 45 days after confirming order,detail delivery date should be decided according to
production season and order quantity.

Contact Us

Welcome to inquire!

Suzhou Ansbern Sports Co., Ltd

Lily Qiu (Sales Director& Founder)

Web:www.ansbernbikes.com

Tel: 00-86-512-57403716 Mobile: 00-86-15868171849

Skype: lilyqiu2010 Whatsapp: 00-86-15868171849

 

 

 

 

Go to homepage