Fashioned 700C 250W 36V 10.4AH Mid Motor Electric Bicycle(ASB-EB-11)

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$900.00 - $1,100.00 / Piece | 10 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Wattage:
200 - 250W
Voltage:
36V
Power Supply:
Lithium Battery
Wheel Size:
700C
Motor:
Brushless
Certification:
ce
Frame Material:
Aluminum
Foldable:
no
Max Speed:
25km/h
Range per Power:
> 60 km
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China
Brand Name:
Ansbern/ OEM
Model Number:
ASB-EB-11
Product Keywords:
electric bicycle
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
20000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Lead Time :
45 days after receiving deposit
Product Description



700C 250W 36V 10.4AH Mid Motor Electric Bike
Product Specification(ASB-EB-11)
Main ComponentsElectric System
Frame 700C,6061 Aluminum alloy MotorBafang Middle Motor, , 36V, 250W
Front forkAl Alloy ForkBatterySamsung Cell
RimAl alloy, Double Wall 36V,10.4Ah
TyresKENDA 700C*40CChargerAC110V--240V
SpokesSteel spokes, Bronze Nipple 47-63Hz (APT)
HandlebarAl alloy, PromaxThrottleThumb
StemAl alloyController Intelligent controller 
DerailleurSHIMANO 8 SpeedPAS&DisplayHighly sensitive LCD, KING-METER
Rear derailleurSHIMANO 8 SpeedFront LightNo
Brake leverTektro Al alloy Rear LightNo
F/R brakeTekro Hydraulic Disc BrakePerformance & Packing 
GripDCMax speed25km/h
SaddleSR Driving distance50km with 36V/10.4Ah li-ion battery(PAS)
Seat postAl alloy, PromaxCharging time&life6 hours to max charge
Crank SetAl alloyMax Load120KGS
ChainKMCN.W.23KGS(with Battery)
PedalWellgo, AlloyG.W.28KGS(with Battery)

 

 

 

 

Company Information

Ansbern is a bike factory making premium and quality urban bicycles and electric bikes for brands from worldwide. Based in Kunshan, a bike friendly city in China, where the most of Taiwan components factories located giving us the best advantage to serve our customers more efficiently.

It was created by a group of bike-lovers who have been riding and dedicated in the bike field for years. We are focusing OEM and ODM projects of urban bicycles and electric bikes, together with our experienced Product Managers, we co-develop products upon customers’ needs with high efficiency and quality services, we strive to be a reliable and loyal OEM factory with our profession and enthusiasm.

At Ansbern, we build comfortable and cool bikes and electric bikes, which allow us to escape from the

crowded into the world where stress and pain don’t exist.

If you’ve already cooperated with us, we’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing us, if you haven’t decided yet, we invite you to discover why our clients never leave.

Warranty & Service

 1.Warranty term(start on the day of B/L)
 36 months for the Frame.
 24 months for the electric motor.
 12 months for the Li-ion battery.
 12 months for the controller.
 12 months for the charger .

 2. Offer Free Design Service

 3. Accept low MOQ

 4.Accept OEM & ODM

 5.Excellent After-sales Service

 6. On- time shipping

 7. Updated design continuously

 8. Nice packing

FAQ

When can I get the price?

We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price,  please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.

What’s the lead time and payment term?

It usually takes 45 days for hi- ten steel frame, and 60 days for alloy and chromoly frame.

30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T as per B/L copy.

Can we customize geometry and use different component?

Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you (free).

Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

What color can we do and can you design packaging or logo ?

We can do just any color with the color code or a color picture.

Yes, our graphic designer can do it for you for free.

What is your sample policy?

We can supply the sample and the sample cost can be refunded when you place an order of above 100pcs.

Packaging & Shipping

PACKAGE:

Standard export carton packing.85%SKD :CKD is available too.

DELIVERY TIME:

Around 45 days after confirming order,detail delivery date should be decided according to
production season and order quantity.

Contact Us

Welcome to inquire!

Suzhou Ansbern Sports Co., Ltd

Lily Qiu (Sales Director& Founder)

Web:www.ansbernbikes.com

Tel: 00-86-512-57403716 Mobile: 00-86-15868171849

Skype: lilyqiu2010 Whatsapp: 00-86-15868171849

 

 

 

 

Go to homepage