2018 CE Approved 26 Inch 250W 36V 8.8AH Rear Motor Electric City Bike

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$400.00 - $600.00 / Piece | 10 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Wattage:
200 - 250W
Voltage:
36V
Power Supply:
Lithium Battery
Wheel Size:
26
Motor:
Brushless, 250W Brushless
Certification:
ce
Frame Material:
Aluminum
Foldable:
no
Max Speed:
30-50km/h
Range per Power:
> 60 km
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China
Brand Name:
Ansbern/ OEM
Model Number:
ASB-EB-02
Product Keywords:
electric bike
Frame:
26", 6061 Aluminum, Smooth Welds
Front fork:
Al alloy Suspension
Tyres:
KENDA K924 26"*1.75"
Battery:
36V 8.8Ah
Controller:
Intelligent controller
Max speed:
35km/h
Driving distance:
35-60km/power
Chain:
KMC
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
20000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Lead Time :
45 days after receiving deposit

2018 CE Approved 26 Inch 250W 36V 8.8AH Rear Motor Electric City Bike

Product Categories

Product Description

CE Approved 26 Inch 250W 36V 8.8AH Rear Motor Electric Bike(ASB-EB-02)

Product Specification(ASB-EB-02)
Main ComponentsElectric System
Frame 26", 6061 Aluminum, Smooth WeldsMotor250W350W Brushless 
Front forkAl alloy SuspensionBattery36V
RimAl alloy, 20”*4.0"*36H*12G 10.4Ah
TyresKENDA K924  26"*1.75"ChargerAC110V--240V
SpokesSteel spokes, Bronze Nipple 47-63Hz (APT)
HandlebarAl alloy, PromaxThrottleThumb
StemAl alloyController Intelligent controller 
DerailleurNILPAS&DisplayHighly sensitive LCD
Rear derailleurNILFront LightFront LED Light 
Brake leverAl alloy Rear LightRear LED Light 
F/R brakeDisc-brake, ZoomPerformance & Packing 
GripDCMax speed25/32km/h
SaddleSR Limite speed25km/h
Seat postAl alloy, PromaxDriving distance35-60km/power
Crank SetAl alloyCharging time&life6 hours to max charge
ChainKMCMax loading100kgs
PedalAlloyN.W.20kgs(W/ Battery)
Freewheel16TPacking size140*23*79cm

Our Advantages

 1.Warranty term(start on the day of B/L)
36 months for the Frame.
24 months for the electric motor.
12 months for the Li-ion battery.
12 months for the controller.
12 months for the charger .

 2. Offer Free Design Service

 3. Accept low MOQ

 4.Accept OEM & ODM

 5.Excellent After-sales Service

 6. On- time shipping

 7. Updated design continuously

 8. Nice packing

Production Process

 

Company Profile

 

Certifications

 

FAQ

When can I get the price?

We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price,  please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.

What’s the lead time and payment term?

It usually takes 45 days for hi- ten steel frame, and 60 days for alloy and chromoly frame.

30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T as per B/L copy.

Can we customize geometry and use different component?

Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you (free).

Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

What color can we do and can you design packaging or logo ?

We can do just any color with the color code or a color picture.

Yes, our graphic designer can do it for you for free.

What is your sample policy?

We can supply the sample and the sample cost can be refunded when you place an order of above 100pcs.

Contact Us