Fashioned Rear Motor Electric Fat Bike Full Suspension Electric Bike EB-12

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$800.00 - $1,000.00 / Piece | 1 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Wattage:
351 - 500w
Voltage:
48V
Power Supply:
Lithium Battery
Motor:
Brushless
Certification:
ce
Frame Material:
Aluminum
Foldable:
no
Max Speed:
30-50km/h
Range per Power:
> 60 km
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China
Brand Name:
Ansbern/ OEM
Model Number:
ASB-EB-12
Wheel Size:
26"
Product Keywords:
full suspension electric fat bike
Max speed:
32/40Km/h
Max Load:
120KGS
Driving distance:
40Km with 48V/10.4Ah li-ion battery(PAS).
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
20000 Piece/Pieces per Month

Product Details

Product Specification(ASB-EB-12)
Main ComponentsElectric System
Frame 26",6061 Aluminum alloy MotorBafang 48V/500W(350W) Rear Fat Bike 
Front forkAl Alloy Fork BatterySamsung Cell (52pcs)
RimAl alloy,  48V/10.4AH 
TyresKENDA 26"*4.5ChargerAC 100V -240V 2 / 3 Amps Smart 
SpokesSteel spokes, Bronze Nipple Amps Smart  Charger
HandlebarAl alloy, PromaxThrottleThumb
StemAl alloyController Intelligent controller 
DerailleurSHIMANO 20 speedPAS&DisplayHighly sensitive LCD
Rear derailleurSHIMANO 20 speedFront LightNo
Brake leverAl alloy, TektroRear LightNo
F/R brakeTektro Hydraulic Disc BrakePerformance & Packing 
GripDCMax speed32/40Km/h
SaddleSR   
Seat postAl alloy, PromaxDriving distance40Km with 48V/10.4Ah li-ion battery(PAS).
Crank SetAl alloyCharging time&life6 hours to max charge
ChainKMCMax Load120KGS
PedalWellgo, AlloyN.W.28KGS(with Battery)
Rear ShockKSG.W.32KGS(with Battery)

Our Advantages

 1.Warranty term(start on the day of B/L)
36 months for the Frame.
24 months for the electric motor.
12 months for the Li-ion battery.
12 months for the controller.
12 months for the charger .

 2. Offer Free Design Service

 3. Accept low MOQ

 4.Accept OEM & ODM

 5.Excellent After-sales Service

 6. On- time shipping

 7. Updated design continuously

 8. Nice packing

Product Categories

 

Production Process

 

Company Profile

 

Certifications

 

FAQ

When can I get the price?

We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price,  please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.

What’s the lead time and payment term?

It usually takes 45 days for hi- ten steel frame, and 60 days for alloy and chromoly frame.

30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T as per B/L copy.

Can we customize geometry and use different component?

Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you (free).

Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

What color can we do and can you design packaging or logo ?

We can do just any color with the color code or a color picture.

Yes, our graphic designer can do it for you for free.

What is your sample policy?

We can supply the sample and the sample cost can be refunded when you place an order of above 100pcs.

Contact Us