27.5 Inch 250W 36V 10.4AH Middle Motor Electric Bike
27.5",6061 Aluminum alloy
8 FUN 36V/250W Rear Brushless Low Speed Motor
ROCKSHOX Alloy Hydraulic Suspension
Samsung Cell (52pcs)
Al alloy, 27.5*1.75"*36H*13G
AC 100V -240V 2 / 3 Amps Smart
Steel spokes, Bronze Nipple
Amps Smart Charger
Al alloy, Promax
SHIMANO 10 speed
Highly sensitive LCD
SHIMANO 10 speed
Al alloy, Tektro
Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brake
Performance & Packing
Al alloy, Promax
45Km with 48V/10.4Ah li-ion battery(PAS).
6 hours to max charge
Ansbern is a bike factory making premium and quality urban bicycles and electric bikes for brands from worldwide. Based in Kunshan, a bike friendly city in China, where the most of Taiwan components factories located giving us the best advantage to serve our customers more efficiently.
It was created by a group of bike-lovers who have been riding and dedicated in the bike field for years. We are focusing OEM and ODM projects of urban bicycles and electric bikes, together with our experienced Product Managers, we co-develop products upon customers’ needs with high efficiency and quality services, we strive to be a reliable and loyal OEM factory with our profession and enthusiasm.
At Ansbern, we build comfortable and cool bikes and electric bikes, which allow us to escape from the
crowded into the world where stress and pain don’t exist.
If you’ve already cooperated with us, we’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing us, if you haven’t decided yet, we invite you to discover why our clients never leave.
Warranty & Service
1.Warranty term(start on the day of B/L) 36 months for the Frame. 24 months for the electric motor. 12 months for the Li-ion battery. 12 months for the controller. 12 months for the charger .
2. Offer Free Design Service
3. Accept low MOQ
4.Accept OEM & ODM
5.Excellent After-sales Service
6. On- time shipping
7. Updated design continuously
8. Nice packing
Packaging & Shipping
Standard export carton packing.85%SKD :CKD is available too.
Around 45 days after confirming order,detail delivery date should be decided according to production season and order quantity.
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
Ansbern is a manufacturer with design, production and sales team. You are warmly welcome to visit our factory, and if you can not come, we can show you our factory by vedio talk.
Can we customize geometry and use different component?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you (free).
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.
What color can we do and can you design packaging or logo ?
We can do just any color with the color code or a color picture.
Yes, our graphic designer can do it for you for free.
How is your QC process to make sure good quality?
Frame+Fork: 100% QC inspection; The first sample with logo will be sent to buyer for confirmation and inspection once completed. Parts: 100% inspection when arrive at our factory.Sample:100% inspection . Assembly: 100% riding test on each bicycle.
What’s your warranty term?
. Whole life for the first buyer for the Frame.24 months for the electric motor.12 months for the Li-ion
battery.12 months for the controller.12 months for the charger .
What can you do to avoid anti-dumping in Europe?
Different solutions shall be offered with different order quantity. For small quantity, we can ship under DDP term by train, and you can receive the e bikes at your address without paying any extra cost.In other cases, we can discuss it again. .
Can you arrange shipping?
Yes, we can arrange shipping to your address by air, by train and by ocean. The solution, freight and period will be offered with zip code and order quantity.
What is your sample policy?
We can supply the sample and the sample cost can be refunded when you place an order of above 100pcs.
What’s the lead time and payment term?
It usually takes 45 days for hi- ten steel frame, and 60 days for alloy and chromoly frame.
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T as per B/L copy.