20 Inch 500W 36V 10.4AH Folding Fat Electric Bike 36v star electric bike ASB-EB-04

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$615.00 - $715.00 / Piece | 1 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Wattage:
351 - 500w
Voltage:
36V
Power Supply:
Lithium Battery
Wheel Size:
20"
Motor:
Brushless
Certification:
ce
Frame Material:
Aluminum
Foldable:
yes
Max Speed:
30-50km/h
Range per Power:
> 60 km
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China
Brand Name:
Ansbern/ OEM
Model Number:
ASB-EB-04
Color:
Customized
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
20000 Piece/Pieces per Month

Product Description

Product Specification(ASB-EB-04)
Main ComponentsElectric System
Frame 20“ Foldable, 6061 Aluminum alloy Motor350/500W Brushless (8FUN)
Front forkAl alloy SuspensionBatterySAMSUNG Cell
RimAl alloy, 20”*4.0"*36H*12G 36V,10.4Ah
TyresKENDA K1188-001   /20"X4.0"ChargerAC110V--240V
SpokesSteel spokes, Bronze Nipple 47-63Hz (APT)
HandlebarAl alloy, PromaxThrottleThumb
StemAl alloyController Intelligent controller 
DerailleurSHIMANO 8 speedPAS&DisplayHighly sensitive LCD
Rear derailleurSHIMANO 8 speedFront LightFront LED Light 
Brake leverAl alloy, TektroRear LightRear LED Light 
F/R brakeMechanical Disc-brake, TektroPerformance & Packing 
GripDCMax speed32/40km/h
SaddleSR Limite speed25km/h
Seat postAl alloy, PromaxDriving distance35-50km/power
Crank SetAl alloyCharging time&life6 hours to max charge
ChainKMC, Z72Max loading100kgs
PedalWellgo, FoldableN.W.20kgs(W/ Battery)
FreewheelSHIMANO,8SpeedPacking size1730*270*940mm

20 Inch 500W 36V 10.4AH Folding Fat Electric Bike 36v star electric bike ASB-EB-04

Our Advantages

 1.Warranty term(start on the day of B/L)
36 months for the Frame.
24 months for the electric motor.
12 months for the Li-ion battery.
12 months for the controller.
12 months for the charger .

 2. Offer Free Design Service

 3. Accept low MOQ

 4.Accept OEM & ODM

 5.Excellent After-sales Service

 6. On- time shipping

 7. Updated design continuously

 8. Nice packing

Product Categories

Production Process

 

Company Profile

 

Certifications

 

FAQ

When can I get the price?

We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price,  please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.

What’s the lead time and payment term?

It usually takes 45 days for hi- ten steel frame, and 60 days for alloy and chromoly frame.

30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T as per B/L copy.

Can we customize geometry and use different component?

Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you (free).

Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

What color can we do and can you design packaging or logo ?

We can do just any color with the color code or a color picture.

Yes, our graphic designer can do it for you for free.

What is your sample policy?

We can supply the sample and the sample cost can be refunded when you place an order of above 100pcs.

Contact Us